JCUMC offers a 403(b) retirement plan for all employees. All employees may participate through self-directed contributions out of their own salary. Additionally, certain employees qualify for a 4% employer matching contribution.
Requirements for matching contributions:
- - permanent employees,
- - 21 years old and older,
- - 3+ months employment tenure,
- - work 20 hours per week AND 1,000 hours per month, and
- - employee contributes 2% or more of his/her own base compensation.
See the office of finance and administration for complete plan information, documents, and enrollment help.
To enroll or change your election, complete sections 1-5 and return form to the office of finance and administration.
- Refer whenever possible.
- Do not make a direct assistance grant without obtaining and scanning documentation that has a verified address and name.
- Preferably scan/photograph the person's ID and upload through the form. A photo ID will be required for any check.
- You will get an email confirmation with the contents of this form. Use that confirmation email to make a referral when appropriate.