WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
Worship Inside or Outside
Find information below on attending our in person services. At this time we are offering a Drive in Worship service in the Church Office parking lot, and an indoor service inside the sanctuary with limited seating.
Listen Through the Radio
Miss coming to the church but want to take extra precautions? Park on campus during Drive In Worship & tune in to:
Watch a Pre-Recorded Service
WORSHIP ON THE FIELD AT 11:15 AM | SOCCER FIELD
- Please be aware that you will need to wear a face covering as your enter, leave and move about the worship space.
- Your household will be checked in by an usher and they can help with any concerns you might have.
- We encourage you to keep a safe space of 6 to 8 feet between you and congregation members.
- You will be able to access a digital bulletin and music, so bring your phone or device to follow along.
- Dress for the weather.
- There will be a “drop-off zone” for families near the soccer fields to aid with mobility.
- The service will also have a Drive-In feature. So if you want to come to church and stay in your car, you can tune in on the radio to 97.7 FM. Keep in mind that you likely will not be able to see the service as parking is extremely limited near the soccer fields.
- Please worship online if you or anyone is feeling ill or has symptoms. You will still receive a weekly email with remote worship.
INDOOR WORSHIP AT 11 AM | SANCTUARY
We are operating at limited capacity inside, so it's important to register ahead of time. Walk-ups are not guaranteed entry to indoor worship.
Mask Policy: Masks must remain one when inside the building at all times.
Pews have been marked in order to maintain proper distancing between parties. Please be mindful of of the signs indicating which pews may be sat in, and keep at least 6 feet apart from any other families sitting in your chosen pew.
When leaving, we ask that you do not congregate inside building but walk directly outside before saying your hello's and how are you's.
Can I volunteer to help?
Absolutely! The more ushers and greeters we have, the smoother check-in will go! Contact Nathan Frank to find out how you can help: email@example.com
Adult Sunday School and Other Small Groups May Reserve Indoor Space Starting on February 28
If you are a part of a Sunday School class, look out for information from your class leader on when and how your class is meeting. At this time, we are encouraging groups to meet online and not offering any reserved space, but groups may reserve indoor space within the church beginning on February 28. If you have questions, please contact Dawn Keller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not a part of a Sunday School Class yet? Look at our list of classes to find one that fits your needs! CLASS LIST