Church Facilities Use
Johns Creek United Methodist Church is proud to be one of the centers of community life in Johns Creek. We hope that our facilities can be used to their fullest extent to support the spiritual, cultural, and recreational needs of our community. It's part of our work of making disciples for the transformation of the world.
Whether you're a church member, a ministry partner, or an outside individual/group looking for space for a ministry event or activity, we'd love to talk with you about your needs for space. The materials on this page can help you get started with a facilities reservation.
I am a...
Church Member or Ministry Partner
If you're a church member or you attend regularly, or if you already have a relationship with JCUMC, this is where you begin. Simply submit a room reservation request and we'll get you connected with the Scheduling Coordinator.
1. Complete Room Request Form
2. Download and review relevant quick reference guides
If you're a group or individual outside the church, this is where you begin. We'll first gather some information about you, your organization, and the kinds of events you want to host at JCUMC. Then, we'll arrange a time to talk with you about your neeeds and how we can work together to do ministry.
1. Complete Initial Application for Facility Use Form
2. Review facilities needed with church representative and complete building use agreement
3. Complete Room Request Form
4. Download & review relevant quick reference guides.